Raspberry Pi Model B 512MB RAM+10 Accessory Modules Kits+LCD+DVK511 with I2C+SPI+8IO+UART+case H+heat sinks = RPi B Package B
Raspberry Pi Model B + Expansion Board DVK511 + Various Accessories and Modules
The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It's a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video.
The Raspberry Pi is an ideal kit used by kids all over the world to learn programming.
What's On Board
- Broadcom BCM2835 700MHz ARM1176JZFS processor with FPU and Videocore 4 GPU
- GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- GPU is capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24 GFLOPs of general purpose compute and features a bunch of texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 512MB RAM
- Boots from SD card, supports Linux distros such as Fedora, Debian and ArchLinux
- 10/100 wired Ethernet
- HDMI output
- USB 2.0 interface x 2
- RCA Video output
- Standard 3.5mm jack for audio out
- SD card slot
- Powered by 5v micro USB
- Camera connector
- Dimensions: 85.60mm x 56mm x 21mm
- Pinheaders for connecting with the RPi
- UART interface: easily connects to UART modules such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- 8I/Os interface: easily connects to modules controlled by I/Os, such as 8 Push Buttons
- SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, etc.
- I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8574 Expansion Module, PCF8563 RTC Module, etc.
- Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCDs like LCD1602
- Graphic LCD interface: for connecting graphic LCDs like 2.2inch LCD or LCD12864
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- RPi GPIO connectors
- Power input/output
- 5V DC jack
- Power indicator
- User LEDs
- Potentiometer: for 2.2inch LCD backlight adjustment, or LCD12864, LCD1602 contrast adjustment
- Power switch
- Joystick: five positions
- Infrared receiver
- LCD selection jumper
- short the jumper for LCD12864
- open the jumper for 2.2inch LCD
23.User LEDs jumper
For jumpers above:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires
- What's the difference between Model A and Model B?
- Model A has 256MB RAM, one USB port and no Ethernet (network connection). Model B has 512MB RAM, 2 USB port and an Ethernet port.
- What are the dimensions of the Raspberry Pi?
- The Raspberry Pi measures 85.60mm x 56mm x 21mm, with a little overlap for the SD card and connectors which project over the edges. It weighs 45g.
- How powerful is it?
- The GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- The GPU is capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24 GFLOPs of general purpose compute and features a bunch of texture filtering and DMA infrastructure.
- That is, graphics capabilities are roughly equivalent to Xbox 1 level of performance. Overall real world performance is something like a 300MHz Pentium 2, only with much, much swankier graphics.
- Will it overclock?
- Most devices will run happily at 800MHz. In the latest Raspbian distro there is an option to change the overclocking options on first boot and any time afterwards by running ?raspi-config? without voiding your warranty. It should be noted that these are experimental settings and not every board will be able to run stably at the highest setting. If you experience issues, try reducing the overclocking settings until stability is restored.
- How does it boot?
- You have to boot from SD but a USB HD can ?take over? after the initial boot. You cannot boot without an SD card.
- How to set up the Raspberry Pi
- Package Contents:
- Raspberry Pi Model B x 1
- Case H for RPi × 1
- Anti-slip buttons x 4
- Copper heat sinks x 2
- DVK511 x 1
- 2.2inch 320x240 Touch LCD (A) x 1
- LCD1602 (3.3V Blue Backlight) x 1
- PL2303 USB UART Board (type A) x 1
- AT45DBXX DataFlash Board x 1
- PCF8563 RTC Board x 1
- PCF8574 IO Expansion Board x 1
- 74LVC8T245 Board x 1
- 8 Push Buttons x 1
- Infrared Remote Controller x 1
- DS18B20 x 1
- USB Type A Plug to Micro B Plug Cable x 1
- 26-pin flat ribbon cable x 1
- 4-pin 2-pin wires pack x 1
- USB Type A Plug to Receptacle Cable x 1
- Ethernet Cable x 1
- User guide CD x 1
- Item #: 69