THIS ARTICLE ONLY CONTAINS THE FEIYU FY-G4 3-Axis Handheld Steady Gimbal
Optional you can add in options the CARBONE POLE to get a higher View
The new Generation of FY-G4 3 axis handheld gimbal is suitable for Gopro4/Gopro3+/ Gopro3 and other similar size sports camera
Using internal limit to hide all wires enjoying extreme wireless control.
Special length design for more easy to hold and use with the second generation process system of Feiyu handheld gimbal process system to make more perfect filming tool
● Heading Following Mode —— Pitch and roll locking, heading smooth rotation follow the direction of the handheld.
● Heading And Pitch Following Mode —— Roll locking ,heading and pitch smooth rotation follow the direction of the handheld.
● Locking Mode —— Heading ,pitch and roll locking.
● Special Working Condition (Inversion Mode) —— When in any working mode, press the function button for three times in succession, the Gimbal enter into the inversion mode and switch to the Heading following mode automatically. Invert the Gimbal to capture more excited scenes easily by switching mode combination. When in inversion working condition press the function button for three times in succession to reset the Gimbal back to the original state.
FY-G4 comparison with FY-G3Ultra
Smooth And Steady Filming: Handheld the Gimbal, keep stable for movement, keep light and steady for walking.
How To Adjust The Pitching Angle: Double press the function button to enter into “Heading And Pitch Follow ”mode. Hold the Gimbal at the desired angle, then press the button once to reengage “Heading Follow ” Mode in order to lock the angle of desired pitch.
Selfie: Turn the Gimbal 180° so the function interface is facing you. Then, simply adjust the angle of pitch to the desired angle by utilizing the “Heading and Pitch Follow” Mode which described above and then switch back to “Heading Follow” Mode. Once complete you can film yourself with ease.
Flexible Use Of Inversion Mode: Press the function button for three times in succession, the Gimbal switch to the inversion mode and help to captured low angle view more easily.If filming with moving forward at a high speed, keep the handle roughly parallel with the ground will be helpful.
1. Install the camera properly.
2. Gimbal placed on stationary flat and keep motionless.
3. Power on the Gimbal.
4. The Gimbal is activate and it will initialize automatically. Pick up the Gimbal to work normally.
FY-G4 needs to be initialized whenever the following situations appear after power on
1. After power on, the angle of pitch is not level with the horizon line.
2. After power on, the angle of roll is not parallel with the horizon line.
3. When the gimbal is in heading lock, the angle of heading moves frequently (heading is not stationary)
- Item #: 92